Picking The Right Dumpster Size
Here are some basic guidelines for each dumpster size we provide.
10 Yard Roll Off Dumpsters
12′ long x 8′ wide x 4′ high, plus or minus depending on the manufacture.
A 10 yard dumpster is good for small remodeling projects such as:
- medium sized basement, attic, or garage cleanouts
- deck removal up to 255 sq ft
- single shingle roof debris up to 1,550 sq ft.
- small kitchen - bathroom project
20 Yard Roll Off Dumpsters
22′ long x 8′ wide x 4.5′ high plus or minus depending on the manufacture.
20 yard dumpsters are good for medium sized projects such as:
- large basement, attic, or garage clean-outs
- flooring or carpet removal for a house
- deck removal from up to 450 sq ft
- single layer shingle roof debris up to 3,050 sq ft.
30 Yard Roll Off Dumpsters
22′ long x 8′ wide x 6′ high plus or minus depending on the manufacture.
30 yard dumpsters are generally used for larger remodeling / renovation projects such as:
- home additions
- demolition of say a two car garage
- siding or window replacement
40 Yard Roll Off Dumpsters
22′ long x 8′ wide x 8′ high plus or minus depending on the manufacture.
40 yard dumpsters are used for large projects, such as:
- window or siding replacement for a larger home
- commercial roof removal
- building clean-outs
- new construction or major projects
If you have any questions about what dumpster would be best for your project give us a call. We are always helpful and eager to assist with your project planning.