If you’ve got a major project on your hands, you might be considering whether or not to rent a 15-yard dumpster. Smaller versions might seem appealing, but you almost always need one a bit bigger than you think.
Fifteen Reasons Why You’ll Be Glad You Up-Sized!
Check out this list of reasons to go big:
- The amount of weight you can haul away goes up with each size.
- You’ll have plenty of room for bulky debris.
- Concrete, rocks and dirt barely fill it up.
- You can easily tackle a two-car garage cleanout.
- Eradicating blackberry bushes and other yard waste is now easy.
- There’s enough room for all those old kitchen cabinets you hate.
- The cardboard box clean out in your basement is a breeze.
- Deck demolition will be a piece of cake.
- Pitching the old disgusting carpet down into the bin will give you a new lease on life.
- It won’t take up too much space in your front yard or driveway.
- Converting an attic into a killer new master suite is entirely doable.
- You can move it around if you really need to.
- Trash and garbage have a way of growing exponentially when you’re trying to get rid of it.
- When combined with a tarp, it makes a great low budget swimming pool for a day.
- You don’t have to haul it away!
Ok, we confess: a few of those might not be the greatest ideas (ahem…swimming pool), but if you’re looking at tackling any of the other types of projects mentioned in the list, a 15-yard roll-off solution will serve you very well.
Wondering How Soon Your Dumpster Rental Will Arrive?
Great question! You can usually get rentals delivered as soon as the next business day, depending on the company. You can even get them the same day if the business has one ready at hand and you place the call early enough.
Other Things to Know About Your Dumpster Rental
Large-scale debris like concrete, rock and dirt can impact how much you can put in the dumpster. Not necessarily because of the size, but rather the resulting weight can push even a half-full dumpster over the limit. If you’re planning to work with heavy materials, you may need to go even larger than a 15 yarder, depending on the size and scale of the project. If not, you can fill your dumpster level to the top without any significant problems.
Another thing to note is what CAN’T go in the dumpsters. All of the following items are prohibited:
- Wet paint
- Gas or other flammable fuel
- Automotive batteries
- Hazardous chemicals
- Kitchen appliances
Looking for Roll Off Dumpsters Near Augusta, Columbus, and North Georgia?
Dumpster Rental Solutions has got you covered. Just call our team of experts at 678-807-9328 to get your 15-yard dumpster rented and delivered!