The 10 yard Dumpster is a good choice when you have a tight space. The 10 yard dumpster is delivered by a smaller truck and its footprint fits neatly in a parking space.
Best used for:
- Small kitchen or Bathroom remodel
- Roofing (20sq or less) (150 sq. ft. single layer)
- Small basement garage cleanout, attic
- 250 sq. ft. deck
- Yard debris cleanup
- Dirt / Sand
- Concrete (filled to top)
- Prices good within I-285. Outside I-285 prices/weights may vary.
The 10 yard Dumpster is also a good choice when you have a tight space. The 10 yard dumpster is delivered by a smaller truck and its footprint fits neatly in a parking space.
* Keep in mind that it’s better to rent a slightly larger Dumpster than what you may need, rather than one that will be too small and then have to rent another one and pay more. If you’re not sure what size you’ll need our experienced customer service reps can help guide you through the process.
Call Cherie now @ 678-807-9328 for
RELIABLE, ONE STOP SOURCE FOR LOCAL DUMPSTER RENTALS
HELPFUL TIP !
While the 10 yard dumpster is definitely less expensive than the larger container sizes (20, 30, or 40 cubic yards), it is not the cheapest option if you are disposing more than 10 yards of trash! It is cheaper to order a larger container size that will fit all of your waste in one container when compared to ordering multiple smaller containers.